Monday, December 15, 2008

Post-slackers

Ok, I'll admit it. We're mad busy. Wheeeeeee.

This won't likely change soon, so a little update.

Houston, we have a walker.

Oh yes. He's staggering around the house like he just can't get enough of it. His face says "I don't know how this is working, but I'm just not going to ask.". He looks a lot like a tiny laughing Frankenstein. It is beyond fantastic.

He's also started giving hugs and kisses. I come home, I get a kiss. Ok, a lot of the time it is a snotty open mouthed slightly toothy kiss. But honestly, that makes it even better.

We're working on helping him sleep better, and helping him get ready for a few days with out me in January when I go to a conference on the west coast. And he has figured out our clock radio. It is tuned to spanish pop, and he goes over, pushes the button, and rocks out.

No comments: