Sunday, May 4, 2008

You might ask yourself...


Adorable. Full stop.
Originally uploaded by m0nk3yphd

Why does Zachary looked bundled up like some sort of street urchin? Well, the last week was ridiculously cold, and they had already turned our building heat off (against NYC law, interestingly enough.) It didn't stop Zachary from enjoying the joys of baby oatmeal (very fluffy when dry - just a little heads up for anyone dispensing...*grin*).

I've embarked on a mission to feed us (better). I think it must be now that Zach is starting solids... I can't just rely on my body to sort out good nutrition. And I figure maybe we should lead by some sort of example (not that a Cart Egg n Cheese isn't an awesome breakfast, I'm just saying...)

Banana nut muffins fresh out of the oven... Yum and a half.

No comments: