Sunday, April 13, 2008

The big green monster rears its ugly head..


Who's Dat?
Originally uploaded by m0nk3yphd

Oh yeah. That's a look of jealousy in our lovely son's eyes. Mmmm hmm. His friend Abigail Z. was over for fun - she discovered his chair (she's 2 1/2 months old) and he discovered her.. sitting in his chair.. which was a little overwhelming. Not as overwhelming though as when she squawked. She made a cute and wonderful baby sound (at a volume which he believed only he could make) and he startled. And paused. And then screamed SO LOUD and when I scooped him up he kept sniffling and then looking at me and looking at her. *grin* One of the funniest things I've seen in ages. Other babies have sat in that chair, but I guess playgroup has enough distraction to keep him less concerned.
In other news...
Happy 6 month birthday! We don't know how we got here, but we can't imagine being anywhere else.
PS - People should comment. Otherwise we feel like that crazy guy talking to himself in the subway. Because there's only that one...

2 comments:

Mike Berkowitz said...

I'll attest that at least one person is reading your crazy ramblings... :)

And when Debbie's not there with you guys, she reads them too of course. So that's two of us!

No additional pictures from the street fair? AKA, the best time Zach has ever had? AKA, the time you all hung out with my entire family without me? AKA, the time Debbie relived my childhood? AKA, the time Debbie got to see just how loud and embarrassing Mort can be?

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... Abigail looks sooooo little besides Zach!!
And yes, we do read the blog DAILY!
My life just wouldn't be the same without checking each morning!!
Germoe Granny X